Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING! Though, really, can I stop you?
Step 5: If you like the game post your own.
I decided to skip songs that had the title in the first line. Also, I skipped instrumental songs and songs that are not in English.
2. When I look back, boy I must have been green.
4. Mama, please stop cryin', I can't stand the sound.
5. I have felt it, all alone in prayer.
8. Seize the day, for here comes tomorrow.
9. Things like this can always take a little time.
10. I'm at your back door with the earth of a hundred nations in my skin. - [title still not guessed] by Vienna Teng - heavenscribe
11. I'd like to dedicate this to all of the Creator's righteous children.
12. Here's a puzzle I may never understand…
13. When peace like a river attendeth my way… - "It Is Well With My Soul" by [artist still not guessed] - connielane
15. One day, one night, one moment…
16. How did you get this number?
17. When the darkness falls early, and the light hits the ground… - [title still not guessed] by Burlap to Cashmere - crjace
19. Say, where you been hidin'?
20. Outside these city walls, alone with what I've known…