1. Harry saw the boys' mother waving and their sister, half laughing, half crying, running to keep up with the train... ~ PS/SS Ch 6
2. "Leave him alone, he didn't want all that!" said Ginny. ~ CoS Ch 4
3. "...how"—Riddle's eyes glinted--"how she didn't think famous, good, great Harry Potter would ever like her…" ~ CoS Ch 17
4. He raised the sword in both his hands—
The basilisk lunged again, and this time its aim was true—Harry threw his whole weight behind the sword and drove it to the hilt into the roof of the serpent’s mouth— ~ CoS Ch 17
5. Ginny caught Harry’s eye, and they both turned away to hide their laughter… ~ PoA Ch 5
6. She looked extremely miserable. “I think I’ll go have dinner,” she said, and she got up and walked off to the portrait hole, her head bowed. ~ GoF Ch 22
7. "Lucky you,” said Ginny coolly.
“I’m sorry,” Harry said, and he meant it. ~ OotP Ch 23
8. Ginny continued to watch him thoughtfully. More to give himself something to do than because he really wanted any, Harry unwrapped his Easter egg, broke off a large bit and put it into his mouth.
“Well,” said Ginny slowly, helping herself to a bit of egg, too, “if you really want to talk to Sirius, I expect we could think of a way to do it.”
“Come on,” said Harry dully. “With Umbridge policing the fires and reading all our mail?”
“The thing about growing up with Fred and George,” said Ginny thoughtfully, “is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.”
Harry looked at her. Perhaps it was the effect of the chocolate - Lupin had always advised eating some after encounters with Dementors - or simply because he had finally spoken aloud the wish that had been burning inside him for a week, but he felt a bit more hopeful. ~ OotP Ch 29
9. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.
After several long moments—or it might have been half an hour—or possibly several sunlit days—they broke apart…
A long walk in the grounds seemed indicated, during which—if they had time—they might discuss the match. ~ HBP Ch 24
10. …and he knew that at that moment they understood each other perfectly, and that when he told her what he was going to do now, she would not say, “Be careful,” or “Don’t do it,” but accept his decision, because she would not have expected anything less of him. ~ HBP Ch 30
Oh, I forgot one! 9 ¾: Because it’s CANON! Or did I already make that clear? ;)
Tagging: thewhiteowl, chicagoamy, karet, pocket_owl, and anyone else who would like to, especially those I don’t normally hear from on this matter (non-fandom HP fans, people who are primarily R/Hrs, people who aren’t active shippers, lurkers, people who just don't often post stuff about H/G, etc.). There’s plenty of people I can think of that I would like to see post, but I don’t want to put you on the spot. So please, give us your two knuts, if you feel so inclined. :)